We welcome Paul Tulipana, Postdoctoral Scholar in History of Philosophy, whose fellowship is enabled by the Kaplan Panzer Philosophy Endowment. Paul received his Ph.D. from Stanford University in 2018, and his research focuses on Kant and early modern philosophy.
LECTURERS AND VISITING FACULTY
The following lecturers and adjunct assistant professors joined us this fall.
- MarkJohnson, Lecturer
- Janelle DeWitt, Adjunct Assistant Professor
We welcome the new cohort of entering graduate students who joined the program in fall 2018:
- Saraliza Anzaldua–B.A., University of Texas, Dallas; M.A., National Taiwan University
- Christopher Cross–B.A., Princeton University
- Jung Suk Lee–B.A., M.A., Yonsei University
- Ahron Oh–B.A., M.A., Seoul National University
- Samuel Pensler–B.A., Amherst College; M.A., University of Otago
- Kyle Scott–B.A., Tufts University; M.A., Northwestern University
- Sahiba Sindhu–B.A., University of Chicago