Report a Problem

If you are in immediate danger or require medical attention, please contact the police or emergency medical services at 911. You can reach UCPD at (310) 825-1491.

If you want to report the problem to our department, please contact one of the officers or anyone in the Department that you feel comfortable with.
If your concern is about discrimination or harassment, you should report at the following portal:
  • EDI’s general reporting line: (This portal takes in reports about any type of discrimination and harassment, which will then be routed to the correct unit within UCLA’s Civil Rights Office.)
Here are some reporting options for other concerns:
If you wish to remain anonymous, but would like a reply, you should report here: