In compliance with LA City orders to slow the spread of COVID-19, our faculty and staff are working remotely until further notice.
Our staff can be reached via email during our normal office hours, M-F 8am-5pm. For general inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D., UCLA (1964)
- “Quantifying In,” Synthese, XIX 1968.
- “Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice,” in Approaches to Natural Language (J.Hintikka et. al., eds.), Reidel, 1973.
- “How to Russell a Frege-Church,” The Journal of Philosophy, LXXII 1975.
- “Opacity,” in W.V. Quine (L. Hahn, ed.) Open Court, 1986.
- “Demonstratives” and “Afterthoughts” in Themes From Kaplan (Almog, et al., eds.), Oxford 1989.
- “Words,” The Aristotelian Society, Supplementary Volume, LXIV 1990
- “A Problem in Possible World Semantics,” in Modality, Morality, and Belief (W. Sinnott-Armstrong et al.,eds.) Cambridge, 1995.