Ph.D., Toronto (1976)
- “The Necessity in Deduction: Cartesian Inference and its Medieval Background,” Synthese, 95, No.3 Jan. 1993, pp. 437-454.
- “Contemporary Work in The Philosophy of Law,” in J. Canfield (ed.) The Routledge Encyclopedia of Contemporary Philosophy, 1996.
- “Scotus, Modality, Instants of Nature and the Contingency of the Present,” in L. Honnefelder, R. Wood and M. Dreyer (ed.) John Duns Scotus: Metaphysics and Ethics, Leiden, E. J. Brill, 1996.
- “Picking and Choosing; Anselm and Ockham on Choice,” Vivrium, 36, No. 1 March 1998, pp. 23-39.
- “Some Aspects of Ockham’s Logic,” in P.V. Spade (ed.) The Cambridge Companion to Ockham, Cambridge University Press, 1999, pp. 31-52.